Find enjoyment and satisfaction by taking a piece of cord or leather and fashioning a beautiful new jewelry piece with it. Welcome to Volume 4! From a casual leather bracelet to an edgy arm cuff, the patterns in Volume 4 are diverse.
This digital book includes:
- 10 stunning original design tutorials
- Easy to follow step-by-step instructions
- An abundance of pictures for each project
- For beginners and experienced alike
- Lots of “basic knots” included with photo instructions
My approach is different from many other knotting trends as I lean towards the Margarete Lace (or Margaretenspitze) technique. There are very few patterns of this style available in English. “Learn How To Create Micro Macrame Jewelry Volume 4” will help you confidently learn Micro Macrame techniques. It’s “knot” hard to learn!
This book includes 10 projects that are exclusive to this book.
This is a digital download in PDF format.